Self-Reflection

What Skills have I developed?  

I believe I have developed a number of skills so far over my EPQ. Most of these skills include analysing facts and evidence, and attempting to link them back to the case; a good example includes when I had researched the Nature v Nurture debate and applied to the case.

What am I aiming at developing next?

The next skills I am aiming to develop are my skills at evaluating contemporary sources and interpreting them and applying them to the case. 

Where Next?

From this I am going to look at the morals of the sentence given to both offenders, and looking at if it is morally acceptable to send children to prison and if it is morally acceptable to release them as soon as they did. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of project reflection and method of findings selection

What was the Trial of Venables and Thompson like in November 1993?

The Judicial report regarding Thompson and Venables