End of Project evaluation

 How did my presentation go?

I think my presentation went well; I delivered it well and explained more on points that I needed to. I felt as though I was confident when answering difficult questions and explaining the project to someone who would have little/ no knowledge on the subject prior. 


 2 feedback sheets from my presentation.

How did my project go?

Overall, I would say that my project was a success. I followed the plan, however deviated once or twice but got back on it swiftly. I had to put my project on hold sometimes, as I had to prioritise my A-Levels and maintaining a healthy work-life balance. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of project reflection and method of findings selection

What was the Trial of Venables and Thompson like in November 1993?

The Judicial report regarding Thompson and Venables